FV Bank — Updates
2022 has been an exciting year so far!
It’s been a year in which the global regulation of digital assets has officially begun. Last six months have revealed that as the blockchain industry grows, the need for regulated and compliant service providers with the appropriate licenses and compliance solutions has become even more relevant to build trust in the industry and to lay down the road for mass market adoption. And FV Bank is READY to lead the way!
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
APIs enabling Embedded Finance
We have taken the first leap toward advanced Bank Automation by launching open banking APIs that will allow businesses and corporate clients to integrate compliant and regulated banking solutions within their fintech and blockchain applications.
With its introduction, many businesses are already integrating our APIs within their infrastructure. These APIs enable FV Bank clients to automate deposits and payments. Clients can receive a webhook for each deposit in their bank account, have automatic reconciliation for incoming and outgoing payments, add beneficiaries for making payments efficiently, receive real-time payment notifications, and so much more.
Learn more about FV Bank’s API services here.
Compliant automation of our KYC process with DIRO
We started the year strong, making a strategic investment in DIRO, the first global instant bank account verification platform. With this collaboration, we will integrate DIRO’s secure bank account verification solutions into our account opening protocols, making the onboarding process for our international clients — faster, more straightforward and more secure.
Global FinTech and Blockchain Events
We’ve been hitting the road, packing our swag bags, and representing FV Bank at several fintech/blockchain events & conferences. Here are just a few:
- Bitcoin Conference 2022, Miami
- Crypto Bahamas 2022
- Consensus 2022 by Coindesk
- Sept 12–14, 2022 : SALT New York’22
- Oct 23–26, 2022 : Money 2020, Las Vegas
- Take a look at Miles’ participation in the “How To Find Alpha in 2022” panel featuring Caitlin Long and Stefan Rust on the Grit Daily House Media Stage during Consensus 2022 — https://youtu.be/ISH9bFiXKPw
- Bitcoin + Banks Fireside chat featuring Nitin Agarwal, Caitlin Long, Chancellor Barnett, Eric Queatham, and Shah Ramezani at Bitcoin Conference 2022 — https://youtu.be/VMPe0eissjk
Miles, Nitin and our team have been meeting fintech and blockchain leaders from every corner of the globe, talking about embedded finance, banking in the new world of fintech, challenger banks and crypto.
Meet The Team
The FV Bank team has been expanding with the best-in-class executives and professionals! You can learn all about them here: https://www.fvbank.us/about-fvbank.
As we grow, we haven been gaining some attention! Check out some of the articles that were written by our leadership or mentioned/covered FV Bank:
- Nitin Agarwal’s take on the Indian government’s ‘blockchain not crypto’ stance —
- An opinion piece by Miles Paschini in Be[in]Crypto — Digital Assets: Why the Future of Custodial Services is a Big Deal https://beincrypto.com/digital-assets-why-the-future-of-custodial-services-is-a-big-deal/
- Miles Paschini’s take on Embedded Finance: The new B2B growth equation in Global Banking and Finance Review news magazine https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fv-bank-partners-fireblocks-digital-132900222.html
- CoinTelegraph shares a great quote from Miles: Crypto Payments Gain Ground Thanks to Centralized Payment Processors
Check out our media page for more press coverage here.
We’re thrilled about what we’re working on for Q3 and Q4 2022! Here’s a sneak peek:
- Launching Digital Asset Custody and related services
- FV Bank Series B funding
- VISA payment cards